Enregistreurs DVD Thomson DTH 85XX et 86XX
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Enregistreurs DVD Thomson DTH 85XX et 86XX

Lecteur enregistreur de DVD avec HD Thomson DTH85XX, DTH86XX

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Errors and limit number of files

AuteurMessage
Andrea S
Invité

Errors and limit number of files Empty
MessageSujet: Errors and limit number of files   Errors and limit number of files EmptySam 16 Sep - 15:09

Please send my woes to Thomson..... here is my story:
I was looking for a multimedia HD recorder that could hold many files since I wanted to copy my digitalized vynil lp collection. I thus asked to web.serviceconso@thomson.net if the dth8560 had such a limit.
The answer was a CLEAR NO: "There is no such limit" they wrote. Black ink on white paper. It could not be any clearer.

So there I happily went and purchased the DTH8560, on which I have copied (with some starting problems, see my post in the BUG section) song after song for a couple of weeks until yesterday.
That's when I bumped into the 10000th song copied.... and realized that, even though the HD was still more than half free, ANY attempt to copy any more songs would fail.
So THE LIMIT IS THERE (10000 items) and frankly, what I would say - if I want to be fair - is that the helpline works without a full knowledge of the products they're supporting. Or worse... they cheated on me knowingly?
Well who cares, what matters now is that the limit is there and I suppose there is no way to remove it than having a firmware upgrade that settle things right.

SO again it's a strong call to Thomson: UPGRADE THE FIRMWARE!

Of course if anybody else has a trick or workaround, please let me know!
Thanks and bye for now

Andrea
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Errors and limit number of files
Page 1 sur 1