Enregistreurs DVD Thomson DTH 85XX et 86XX
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Enregistreurs DVD Thomson DTH 85XX et 86XX

Lecteur enregistreur de DVD avec HD Thomson DTH85XX, DTH86XX

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

dth8657e USB

2 participants
AuteurMessage
armin89
Amateur
Amateur

Matériel : dth8657e

dth8657e USB Empty
MessageSujet: dth8657e USB   dth8657e USB EmptyMer 12 Sep - 19:34

Hello everybody, i'm italian and i hope you can understand me even if i'm writing in english.

So, that's the problem:
i've got an "old" dth8657e thomson scenium and i recently discover that i can use it to convert my VHS to a digital format.
I connected my VHS-reader to DTH8657, started the internal DVR-recording and all things went good.

Now i'm managing to transfer these multimedia files (maybe .mp4 or else, i don't know the format he saves recording) but i can't understand how to pull them out from the internal HDD.
I don't want to burn any dvds, i'd like to use that damned USB port but i can't find out how to make it work.
I tried 3 or 4 different type of USB pen but i can't use the "export video files to usb" command because it says that that function is not supported.

I thought it could be a firmware problem, actually i have 5.06 and Google says that maybe there is a newer 5.07 version but every link to this version bring me to broken ftp pages (i know, it's 5 years since last revision)

Do you have any idea of how i can fix this problem? Or how to bring those files out from the HDD?

The last thing i'd like to do is extract physically the HDD and connect it to the Pc...

Thanks for the help Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Samharsch
Producteur
Producteur
Samharsch

Matériel : DTH 8657E - DTI 1003 - TNT Siemens M260T - Ampli Yamaha RX-V457 - Telco Logitec Harmony 525

dth8657e USB Empty
MessageSujet: Re: dth8657e USB   dth8657e USB EmptySam 29 Sep - 10:46

Sorry for my poor english.

There is no way to use USB for your work.
In my mind there is only one way for this work : use DVD - RW (rewritable).

You won't be able to use HDD directly, because the format is not standard (Thomson own).

I hope this will help you.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

dth8657e USB
Page 1 sur 1